An innovative and unique angle on baby changing tables! Can be used as a storage/book shelf or TV/Media center when your child outgrows the changing table.
- Capitalize on the corner space in Baby's nursery.
- The Diaper Corner allows you to change your infant with feet pointing towards you.
- Also features abundant storage space on either side of the changing area and below!
- You won't believe it takes up such a small area in the corner.
- Also includes a safety strap and one white, terry cloth changing pad cover (extra covers sold separately).
- May be accessorized with Nursery Baskets (sold separately)!
- Visit our Baskets department to browse our selection.
Table is made with wood, wood composites, and veneers. All paints and finishes are non-toxic. Fabric pad cover is 80% polyester/20% cotton.
Measures about 36 inches high to the top of the contoured, 16 inch x 31 inch x 3 inch changing pad.
Measures 31.5 inches from the back corner to the front edge; 40.5 inches across the widest measurement from corner to corner.
Height between shelves is 13.25 inches. Width of middle shelf panels is 15.75 inches W.
The triangle shelves measure 20.75 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches.
All measurements approximate.
NOTE: In late 2012, this item began shipping with straight edge lower and bottom shelves, which may vary from photos you see of the item here and elsewhere.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
Changing table can be used with children weighing up to 30 lbs. (13.6 kg).
Meets all current safety and testing standards.
Product includes a limited warranty of 30 Days Parts to the original purchaser.
Adult assembly required; illustrated instructions included.
Toys and accessories shown with the table are not included except as mentioned above.
Actual color/finish may vary slightly from screen display.
This item ships in its original carton which may include a photo of the product.
Manufacturer: Badger Basket
Assembled Size: 31x40.25x33.5
Shipping Size: 37x25x6
Shipping Weight: 41.8 lbs
UPC Code: 0-46605-52205-9
Country of Origin: Imported
Needs Assembly: Yes